Habitat 1 is a multi-disciplinary design studio in collaboration with their parent company Brolga Developments and Construction. We are able to creatively transform any space. Our team consists of interior designers, estimators, site supervisors and builders, so that we can cater for all aspects of our clients’ requirements. At Habitat 1 we understand the entire design to construction process with the expertise to meet high demands and tight schedules.
Our reputation, success, and strength is built on our ability to exceed our client’s expectations in both the design outcome and the construction quality.
Our services include:
Over 400 projects completed
Our team at Habitat 1 + Brolga Developments have successfully created and carried fit outs for over 500 projects that are unique, edgy, impressive that inspire and enable since 2004. These include offices, medical suites/clinics, commercial spaces and hospitality venues.
Why work with Us?
- Can work to short time frames
- Projects are on time and within budget
- Construction can be completed by our parent company, Brolga Developments & Construction who is a registered builder.
- In house interior designers & project managers
- We are industry leaders
- Projects are designed and delivered with integrity, innovation and value
We have already created some of the most visually appealing offices, venues and commercial spaces, how about making your project the next?
Open the door to integrity, value and innovation. Kick start your fitout journey with Habitat 1 & Brolga Developments –
Some of our work you may recognise..
- Monson Agencies Australia – Head Office Design and Construct
- Life Ready Physio and Pilates Clinics – Various Clinics, Design and Construct
- St John of God Wexford Medical Suites – Various Clinics, Design and Construct
- Mount Gibson Iron – Head office Design and Construct
- The Aviary – Design (partial) and Construction
- Public House – Award Winning Design and Construction
Request a free consultation
Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps.