Hayes Knight is a dynamic business advisory and accounting firm that seeks to energise both their clients and team members to achieve outstanding results and sustainable growth. They wanted a work space that reflected this philosophy. The brief they gave us for the project was to create an office that was innovative and positive with a difference!
• Custom graphics in corporate colours with emphasis on the values within the firm.
• Tretford carpet in various colours to define work spaces and passageways.
• Unique veneer counter in linear style which acts as an introduction to the stripes seen throughout the fit out.
• Ambro feature door in reception.
• Feature Screenwood ceiling in boardroom.
• Workspace/team colours shown in custom light fittings and mobile pedestals.
• Inviting staff breakout area
• Planex planter boxes used between all workspaces
• Transforming the existing building from a concrete shell to the innovative, contemporary new offices
• Managing project in a short time frame from concept to completion in just 10 weeks.